Location: VIRTUAL - IN
Date: June 22, 2021, 8:30–9:30 am
During this Learning Table, Dr. Robert Dietz, Chief Economist with NAHB, will present his thoughts and findings on where the economy will go for the remainder of 2021. He will focus on the uncertain state of the nation's economy and housing markets, discussing the outlook for employment, interest rates, and the status of the economic recovery. Using demographic trends, financial data, and the latest industry surveys, get the best projections of the economy at the mid-year and what it all means for the housing industry.
· Learn how the economy and housing/building markets will recover after the recession of 2020.
· Learn how NAHB's benchmark indexes measure the strength of housing demand.
· Learn how fiscal, monetary, and regulatory policies influence the housing market.
· Identify the challenges that might be on the horizon for the home building industry for both supply and demand.
About our presenter Robert Dietz
Dr. Robert Dietz is Chief Economist and Senior Vice President for Economics and Housing Policy for NAHB, where his responsibilities include housing market analysis, economic forecasting and industry surveys, and housing policy research. He has published academic research on the benefits of homeownership, federal tax policy, and other housing issues. Prior to joining NAHB in 2005, Robert worked as an economist for the Congressional Joint Committee on Taxation, where he was the committee’s real estate expert. He is a native of Dayton, Ohio, and earned a Ph.D. in Economics from the Ohio State University.
Event Sponsor - $100 (2 available)
- Includes two attendee registrations
- Logo recognition in Impact and Friday Flash from time of sign-up through event
- Recognition during the event
- 5 minutes at the opening of the event to present your company