November is a time when we all start thinking about the holidays and what we are thankful for. I can say without a doubt, Lyndsi and I are so thankful for all of you! Here are just a few things we’re thankful for this year:
- Active committees and Board of Directors;
- A membership that is open to change;
- Builder members who participate in our events and programming;
- Members who stop in to say hello and get to know us while we get to know you and what you’re needing as a member;
- New members who are showing up to events and programming;
- Members taking advantage of the perks and discounts associated with their membership;
- All of our sponsors throughout the year; and
- Support from our members to allow us to continue to learn and grow with you.
I would like to challenge you all to reach out to one client a week during the month of November to let them know you appreciate them. A small token of appreciation goes a long way. Take it one step further and hand write some thank you notes to your most frequent customers.
With all the hustle and bustle of the season, take a moment to appreciate all we have and give to those less fortunate than ourselves. As Tyler mentioned in his pen, the HBA is an official drop off location for Toys for Tots this year. You can donate an unwrapped toy or chapter book now through December 7 (Pictures with Santa).