Town & Country 2022 Peoples' Choice Award Gift Card Giveaway
Official Contest Rules, Terms, and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- $100 gift card to Baker Street Steakhouse in Fort Wayne, IN
- Eligibility: This contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees and members of the Home Builders Association of Fort Wayne and the companies associated with the promotion of this contest and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by The Home Builders Association of Fort Wayne.
- Agreement of rules: Participation in this contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules and the decisions of the sponsor(s), which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent on being compliant with these rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period: This promotion starts 12:00 PM, Saturday, April 23rd, 2022 and ends 5:00 PM, Sunday, May 1st, 2022. Entries that are submitted before or after the contest period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the contest only if submitted in accordance with the accepted methods of entry.
- How to Enter: Potential entrants must:
Only one entry per person.
- Visit the Town & Country Home Voting Page of the Home Builders Association of Fort Wayne, and
- Place a Vote for your favorite home on the 2022 Town & Country Tour by entering your name and email and clicking "Place My Vote".
- Placing additional votes will override your previous vote and will not count as additional entries to win.
- Prize Drawing: The HBA of Fort Wayne will select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected is dependent on the amount of entries received. The sponsor will notify the winner within one week of the end of the contest. If the potential winner can not be contacted within three (3) days after first contact the sponsor may select an alternate winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified at their email address by the HBA of Fort Wayne.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants acknowledge that the contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, and agree to release and hold harmless Facebook, and the sponsor(s), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, other companies associated with the contest and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the participation in this contest or receipt or use of prize.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Indiana.